Balloon advanced into stent and inflated.
Angiography revealed TIMI-3 flow.
- Intervention performed on acutely occluded LCX using guide wire and over-the-wire balloon.
- Angiography revealed restoration of TIMI-2 to TIMI-3 flow throughout stent with significant residual stenosis and thrombus visualized.
- Thrombus aspiration catheter advanced into occluded stent.
- Angiography revealed excellent result with TIMI-3 flow throughout LCX.
- Patient had resolution of ST elevation, complete resolution of chest discomfort.
- Post-catheterization 2-D echo revealed 30-35% EF.